Eynsham’s earliest surviving domestic building with parts dating from 1366. Not surprisingly there are beamed ceilings, thick stone walls and grand fireplaces, and the walls display pictures of local trades and some darts trophies. There’s a piano too.Divided into two dwellings in the 1750s then became an inn (Rose & Crown) and became the Haunch of Venison in 1785 and the White Hart in 1835, a coaching inn.
At the rear is a garden seating area, and there’s also a function room and three letting bedrooms where the stables used to be.
Under new management from summer 2017.
Contact us to book a table for any occasion. We accept reservations for up to 20 people.
31 Newland Street
Tel / (01865) 883093